The latest technology to improve patient care
Dental lasers are now becoming more widespread , although they have been used successfully in the USA and Germany for very many years.
Uses of Dental Lasers:
- To create a better gum line around natural teeth, crowns and veneers.
- To remove lesions in the mouth, such as polyps, without needing to be referred to
- To remove overgrowths of gum around teeth.
- To promote the healing of ulcers and cold sores.
- To whiten teeth using a specialised whitening gel.
- To sterilise the tissues in dental pockets and promote healing and bone regrowth.
- To sterilise the bacteria in root canals during root treatments and increase healing.